House for Sale
Quality Family Home on 650m² with Green Fields
Property ID 1939004Offering quiet leafy privacy, generous living spaces and ample scope for sophisticated entertaining, you and your family will be spoilt by the choice of deluxe living options. Uncompromising excellence is on display throughout this glorious contemporary home.
Entry via the secure front yard introduces you to the unique balance of grandeur and comfortable family living this home epitomises. This home has been built to the highest standards, with sub floor ventilation and block construction, no compromise has been made.
The lower level showcases what living can be, with gleaming hardwood Jarrah polished floorboards and an abundance of natural light. A spacious family room that can be open or segregated with sliding doors depending on your family's daily needs. The kitchen is a focal point of the home with clean lines, ample storage, two pac cabinets, Caesarstone, quality appliances and island bench. Every need for the gourmet cook or the busy parent has been accounted for. The open plan dining and expansive living area complete the living hub. Natural light spills through the triple sliding doors from the rear deck. Entertain and relax on this wonderful outdoor area complete with integrated outdoor kitchen. Enjoy views of the neighbouring fields, the rear green zone or your own luxurious solar heated inground pool and covered pavilion. Enjoy your own sprawling yard for a game of soccer or kick the footy on the fields next door.
The upper level is the spacious bedroom level. The master suite is generous in proportion with access to the front verandah, this adult space also incorporates a well planned walk in wardrobe and a luxuriously finished ensuite. The three remaining built in bedrooms on the upper level are oversized and designed to adapt from early childhood to the demand for space of young adults. The expansive media room or fifth bedroom option provides ample space for the family to relax or heaps of space for family or visitors. An open plan study nook, family bathroom and convenient separate toilet complete the upper level.
Some of the other features which contribute to the home's lifestyle and presentation:-
- Absolute Quality Block Construction
- Fully Ducted Zoned Air Conditioning
- Electronic Driveway Gate
- Front Gatehouse with Intercom Security
- Built in Outdoor Kitchen and BBQ with Blinds
- Solar Heated Pool (8x4) with Covered Hut
- Locked Gate in Backyard to Rugby Field
- Security screens on all external doors and windows
- All windows have keylocks
- Double Garage with Polished Concrete Floors and Deadlock House Entry
- Polished and Ventilated Jarrah Hardwood Floors
- Two-Pac Cupboards in Kitchen, Laundry and Bathrooms
- Brand New Back Retaining Wall
- Kitchen Appliance Cupboard
- Carpet Upstairs in all Bedrooms and Living Areas
- Master Walk-In Robe
- Master Ensuite Double Shower
- Separate Study Nook Area
- Bedrooms Fully Built In
- Rainwater tank which has greywater plumbed to laundry and all toilets. Automatic cut over to town water.
- Underdeck storage which can be secured.
83A Shaftesbury St represents an amazing family lifestyle that you will enjoy for many years to come.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.