House for Sale
Leafy Suburban Views on a 723m² Allotment
Property ID 1999688This wonderfully elevated position offers leafy suburban views, year round breezes and feels like home all on a 723m2 allotment. Designed for the family that values time together and loves to entertain, this bright and airy residence has spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a single level.
From the moment you step inside this impeccably renovated home, you will be captivated! The entry leads through to a light filled multipurpose sunroom with banks of windows and opening to the massive front deck. This wonderful space enjoys the elevated leafy outlook as well as taking in the refurbished inground pool, all ready to enjoy this Summer!
Three generous air conditioned bedrooms, two with walk in robes and the third with built ins. The secluded master bedroom boasts a well appointed ensuite. A large modern bathroom and convenient laundry off rear patio service the home.
The hub of the home is the spacious open plan lounge and dining with breezes through Summer and a cosy woodheater for cooler Winter nights. The stunning new kitchen offers heaps of storage, Caesarstone benchtop and breakfast bar. The rear of the home opens to the spacious and private covered patio area, the perfect spot for a family barbecue. A stone crafted staircase leads to the backyard with space for all to enjoy.
A double carport plus masses of additional storage underneath the home complete the package all on a 723m2 allotment framed by low maintenance gardens.
At a glance:-
- 5kW Solar system (5kW Fronius Inverter, 23 solar panels)
- Inground pool with pool ioniser
- Extensive cabinetry storage in kitchen with Blum soft-close drawers and cupboards
- Induction cooktop (Electrolux, Bosch and Smeg appliances)
- Caesarstone benchtop and Breakfast bar
- Filtered tap water in kitchen
- Double vanities in both bathrooms
- Walk-in robes in two bedrooms, built-ins in third
- Split-system air conditioners in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Wood heater in living room
- Two outdoor entertaining areas, including large, elevated breezy deck with leafy outlook and covered patio
- Sizeable storage area under house
- 5000L rainwater tank
- Multi-purpose front room (sitting room / play room / study / stereo room / entertaining room)
- Walking distance to Wellers Hill State School (in catchment), multiple parklands and public transport
101 Fernvale Rd home offers everything that you're looking for! Surrounded by parks and local amenities, walking distance to both Weller's Hill State School and St Elizabeth's Primary, this home won't last for long.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.